Ahead Biocomputing, Co. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) recognizes and protects the importance of personal information obtained from stakeholders, and considers the protection of said information to be a basic foundation of the Company’s business activities.
In order to provide a safe, secure and reliable service to everyone, we have established the following policy and are working to ensure that all employees follow it.
1. Basic policy
- The Company will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations. In addition, we will establish internal rules for the protection of personal information (hereinafter referred to as Company Rules), implement and maintain them, and strive for continued improvement.
- In addition to establishing a management system for protecting personal information, the Company will provide Company Rules to officers and employees and strive to ensure compliance.
- The Company will handle personal information within the scope of its purpose specific to the customer. In addition, the Company will not disclose or provide personal information provided by customers to third parties without consent or a valid reason.
- The Company will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage of personal information, loss, damage, etc., and continue to improve information security.
- The Company will respond promptly and sincerely to inquiries and requests for disclosure of personal information from customers.
Established December 7, 2018
Ahead Biocomputing, Co. Ltd.
CEO, Daichi Nishi
2. Purpose of use of personal information
When requiring personal information from customers, the Company shall clearly state the purpose of use of such information in advance, and use it within the scope of the purpose. If it becomes necessary to use the personal information beyond the scope of the purpose of use, the customer will be informed and the information will be used with consent. The Company’s purpose of using personal information is as follows.
- Personal information of customers
- Business negotiations and meetings with customers
- Shipment of products and documents
- Sending information about services, events, etc.
- Providing customer support, and maintenance
- Response to inquiries and consultations
- Providing membership services
- Service development, surveys, monitoring, etc.
- Implementation of contracts
- Personal information of applicants for employment
- Providing employment information and communication with applicants (including interns)
- Recruitment management at the Company
3. Appropriate acquisition of personal information
The Company acquires personal information through legal and fair means.
4. Provision of personal information
- The Company will not disclose or provide personal information of customers to a third party except in the following instances:
- If the customer consents
- When required by law
- When it is necessary in order to protect a human life or property, and consent it difficult to obtain
- When entrusting the handling of personal information to an extent necessary to achieve a purpose
- In the case of a merger, company split, business transfer or other business-related reasons
- Regardless of the above point (1), the Company reserves the right to provide customer address, name, phone number, etc. to affiliated companies and agents in order to provide service to and respond to inquiries from customers. In this case, the customer can request for the Company to stop providing personal information to affiliated companies.
5. Inquiries about personal information
If you have any inquiries regarding disclosure, correction or deletion of your personal information, please contact us using the inquiry form.
6. Other matters
- Access information
- Please note, in order to provide better service, this website may obtain access log information. Access log information is not acquired with the intention of identifying personal information.
- Cookies are used in certain parts of the website in order to ensure better usage. Cookies and IP addresses are not considered personal information, as they cannot identify specific individuals. Cookie information utilization can be refused through browser settings.